Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yellow Ribbon Winner!

Back in August, the camera club I am a member of went on a pano assignment at the East Lake Toho in St. Cloud, FL.  Although I already shared my pano shots from other locations, I still took a few more as well as a few sunset shots since it was about that time.  I got my first real sunset shot and was very satisfied with it.  I shared it on flickr with my fellow colleagues and got a handful of compliments. I later entered it into the Florida Camera Club Council 3rd tri-annual competition- Class B Color.  I recently received word that I won a yellow ribbon for it!  My first real recognition of my upcoming stardom (ok, I can wish!).  I am so proud of myself for this accomplishment and am looking forward to entering my work into more contests.   

The piece is called "St. Cloud Sunset" and it scored at 13.33.

No comments:

Post a Comment