Friday, December 16, 2011

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights

On Sunday, December 11, 2011, a group of the Osceola County Camera Club members got together for a "field trip" to Hollywood Studios to photograph the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.  Although it was quite a yucky day out, we managed to get together about 7 of us out of the original 12.

This was my first time to see the lights however I have seen pictures on the internet so I kind of had an idea what to expect.  Our project was to learn night photography without drowning out the lights in the background and without making the subjects white as snow.  I was able to borrow a member's speedlight since I do not own one of my own (YET!) and I have to say that helped a bit.  Of course I brought my always reliable Manfrotto with me.  Although it was a bit heavy to tug around, it was definitely worth it.

Hope you enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment