Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Animal Kingdom- Sept 2011

Today I went to Animal Kingdom and got a few good photos of some animals and my first long exposure waterfall.   I only had my 35mm glass with me so I didn't get an opportunity to photograph animals from afar (note to self- bring a zoom lens when taking photos of animals).  None the less, the tiger and the giraffe were kind enough to get close enough to photograph.  For the long exposure shot, I failed to have my tripod with me so I used a wooden post for stability.  I am just glad I finally got to shoot a waterfall for the first time using long exposure.

Enjoy!




In addition I found another photo that I failed to include in my original post.  Check out this gorilla.




2 comments:

  1. You have to let me steal your tiger pic and have it blown up into a poster.. Yes, I STILL have the jungle theme, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Especially the waterfall
    !

    ReplyDelete