Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Freudenthal- Maternity

This year I wanted to take my skills to the next level so what better way than to take on a project.  One thing I don't have much photography experience with is newborns so I figured this could be a start.  Then I got to thinking, why stop there?  I've never done a maternity shoot either.  I had a friend who was due to give birth to her baby girl within the month and I decided to ask her if she would do me the honor of allowing me to photograph the first year of her baby's life.  Therefore, Project Freudenthal was born.

On January 16th, I began Project Freudenthal with the Maternity/Family shoot.  I wanted to photograph in a new location and found a nice park in Kissimmee called Shingle Creek Regional Park.  It had beautiful trees and old buildings which makes for an awesome location.  

The shoot took about an hour and I was able to get good shots of the family and the parents-to-be.  Definitely looking forward to the weeks ahead for when I get to photograph beautiful Karalynn.

Here's a little sneak peek of the shoot.  To view more- check out their album on tabFoto Photography's Facebook page!




No comments:

Post a Comment